Sunday 3 February 2013

Weekend purchases

The long awaited payday finally came on the last day of January so I decided I deserved a couple of treats this weekend. Here’s what I bought…
 
 
Leggings, top & underwear from Misselfridge.
 
 
 
 
The leggings and top were in the sale. I LOVE Misselfridge, I love their sales even more.
 
 
 
 
Superdrug buys;
Sleek Lipstick shade 771 Babydoll, NYC Lipstick shade 405 Blue rose, NYC eye palette - Picnic in Central Park, NYC Big bold lashes extra black, Nivea mini nourishing hand cream, Loreal miniature elnett hairspray, Paracetamol (I needed these for my horrible hangover!).
 
 
 
Zara Braided handle shopper
I originally wanted the brown basket shopper but this one caught my eye, both bags are the same price and I prefer the size and colour of this one.
 
And I was SO tempted by these - but i resisted...
 
 
 
A Taste of Kandi Winter 2012 CD
I love my house music! Yet another Hed Kandi CD to add to the collection.
 
 
 
 
Confessions of a Fashionista by Angela Clarke
I saw this book advertised on Mail Online and I am intrigued to read about what happens behind the scenes in the fashion industry, it sounds like my kind of reading so I hope it doesn’t disappoint.
 
 
 
Project X DVD
I saw this film a few months ago and it is hilarious! Everyone wants to go to a party like this, It’s a must watch if you need a good laugh.
 
 
What have you guys been buying this weekend?
Holly xx

2 comments: