Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentines lips

 


 
In my opinion one of the best premium beauty brands is Dior, especially for their lipsticks and glosses. My favourite red lippie is this Dior Addict lipstick in shade 865 ‘Collection’ £24 link. The packaging is clean and slick and looks luxe and expensive. The lipstick is a perfect combination of matte and gloss and glides on to the lips easily, it also stays on for a good amount of time so doesn’t require many re applications – even after eating and drinking. The stick is smooth and moisturising and doesn’t leave lips dry like many alternative lipsticks; It also has a pleasant, fruity smell which reminds me of strawberries.
 

 
Red is a classic lip colour and is always my go to shade when I want to add a touch of glamour and sophistication to my make-up. I chose to wear this lipstick today as I thought it was the appropriate colour for the occasion! What is your favourite red lipstick? Have you tried any Dior products?
 
 
Happy Valentines/Singles awareness day!
Holly xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment