Thursday 5 September 2013

Nuxe Summer Travel kit

 
 
 
Recently I have become obsessed with skincare and trying to keep my skin as healthy as possible. I’m not sure why this sudden interest has come about – perhaps it’s the numerous beauty blogs and product reviews that I read on a daily basis? or maybe it’s due to the awful and unexpected breakout that I suffered a couple of weeks ago? One thing I do know is that it’s caused a dent in my bank balance! But it’s all in a good cause right..?
One of my favourite beauty websites is Feel Unique, I can literally spend hours trawling through pages of make-up and hair products, adding things to my wishlist – dangerous. I spotted this Nuxe travel kit which contains 5 products for under £10, of course it got added straight to the basket.
Nuxe is a brand that I have heard a lot about but have never tried for myself so I saw this as the perfect opportunity to sample without committing to buying the full size products.
 
 
 
 The kit includes;

Démaquillante Micellaire Micellar Cleansing Water which claims to remove make-up and eliminate impurities from your face, eyes and lips. I have used this a few times and it has left my skin clean and refreshed. I like to use it before bed and first thing in the morning. I am hoping that regular use will even my skin tone and give me a radiant glow! Watch this space…

Nuxellence Jeunesse which is described as a ‘second skin’ melting texture with a velvety feel. At first I was unsure how to use this but I believe it is a kind of serum that is applied instead of a moisturiser? It works in pretty much the same way and smells like flowers. I will probably save this for when I travel as it will take up less space than a moisturising cream.

 
 Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil contains plant oils and Vitamin E to nourish, repair and soften the face, body and hair. I am a huge fan of hair oils but have never used oil on my face. Like most people I assumed it would leave my skin greasy and cause a break out – but this oil absorbs quickly and does actually moisturise. I love the fact that it is a multi-tasking product that I can use on my hair and skin, I always use L’Oreal extraordinary oil on my hair but this can be quite heavy to travel with so the miniature Nuxe oil will be a perfect replacement.

Reve de Miel Creme Mains et Ongles Hand and Nail Cream claims to repair and relieve dry and damaged hands while protecting them from the visible signs of skin ageing. I suffer from really dry skin on my hands – especially in winter, so this mini cream will be perfect to carry in my handbag.

Body Gel Douche Fondant Shower Gel is formulated without soap and is designed especially for sensitive skin. It has a mousse-like texture which forms a great lather and a small amount goes a long way. It also has a lovely, fragrant scent - I will definitely be saving this for when I travel.

When I purchased this kit it was £9.99 but it has now been reduced to £7.92 in the sale! Have you tried any products from this brand? What skincare do you recommend?


Holly xx
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment