Tuesday 10 September 2013

M&S Beauty haul

After spotting the extremely generous offers and fabulous free gifts available on the M&S Beauty Site last week I couldn’t help treating myself. As I have previously mentioned; recently I seem to have become obsessed with skincare products and looking after my skin. The M&S site offers a wide selection of beauty and skincare products from around the world and I have been keen to try some from their popular brands such as Aptivita and Docteur Renaud.
 
 
 
Offer 1 is buy any 2 Aptivita products and receive a free Aptivita minis kit worth £23. The kit contains Apricot and Honey Face masks, Moisturiser and Cleanser.
Straight away I searched for the cheapest product which is the Clay Face mask at £3 – I opted for the Honey and Pink Clay flavours and added both to my basket. I was very tempted to buy the citrus and honey shampoo set as I adore honey beauty products – but decided to be good and resisted.

 
 
 

The next tempting offer is from Docteur Renaud where you will receive a free Skincare Starter Kit with any one Docteur Renaud purchase. I chose the Peach Hydrating Body milk 75ml £6.

 
 

In total I paid £12 and received £46 worth of products – bargain! I adore the M&S beauty site and could spend hours trawling through the pages and discovering new products and brands that I don't come across on the high street, however this can prove dangerous for my bank balance. I think instead I am going to keep myself busy by having a major pamper sesh and enjoy using my new products!
 
 
 
 
 

The offers are valid until tomorrow (11/09/13) so if you’re quick you can still take advantage and treat yourself!
Have you tried any of these products or any other brands from the M&S beauty range?
Holly xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment