Monday 23 September 2013

Luxe Beauty Wishlist

Week one of being a student is officially complete. I have already finished a pile of homework and have come to terms with the fact that I won't be getting a pay cheque at the end of the month – eek!
Money issues aside - I am LOVING it! Being back in education, getting to know new people and being in an environment where everyone is going through the same experience feels refreshing and exciting, I wonder how long this will last for…
Despite the fact that I am having to reign in my spending and prioritise ‘essential items’ over things such as that new MAC lippie I have my eye on… I have found time to browse through the latest luxe beauty items that I only wish I could afford, here are the top 10 items I am currently lusting after…
 

 
 
Rose gold is one of my favourite colours, this polish adds a touch of glamour for a luxe and stylish mani.
 
 
 
Bobbi & Katie Mini Brush Set £45


What make-up kit is complete without good brushes? This set contains the essentials and comes in a cute, travel-friendly case.


 
 
A classic look that I love that never goes out of fashion is the smokey eye, and how gorgeous are these Dior shades?
 
 
 

Modern Muse is the latest fragrance offering from Estee Lauder and is described as an ‘alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual woods’.
 

 
 
Skincare is essential in any woman’s routine and this cream promises to moisturise for up to 24 hours and leave skin feeling healthy and well-balanced.
 
 
Lancome Blush Rose Desir £35


This blush is designed to illuminate and add a warm glow to cheeks, plus how cute is the packaging?



MAC Lipstick in Sweet Succulence £15

One thing I love about fall is the transition from summery, nude, pastel shades to warm, berry tones. This lippie fits the trend perfectly.


 
 
I adore face, body and hair oils. You can imagine my delight when I discovered this multi-tasking oil that can be used on all three, and to make me love it even more it has a delicious, sweet, floral scent.
 
 
 
This mascara gives lashes volume and length and the chic gold packaging looks glam in any make-up bag.
 
 
 
I am never one to shy away from a touch of sparkle. This body shimmer is the perfect way to add shimmer to your look and can be used both on the face and body.

Holly xx




No comments:

Post a Comment