Sunday 23 June 2013

Mini Beauty Haul

 
On Saturday I ventured to Boots with my shopping list in hand to stock up on hair and beauty essentials for the month ahead. I like to plan a monthly trip there so that I can purchase everything I need in one go rather than going shopping every time I need a new bottle of dry shampoo or I run out of lip balm, if I did that I think I would spend half of my life there.
I love that Boots has a great advantage card system so I can collect up points when I do a big shop and then when I have built up a healthy balance I can treat myself to something for free :-) They always have great in store offers such as 3 for 2 and buy 1 get 1 free which usually means I end up buying much more than I need but hey ho.
Anyway I didn’t buy as much on this trip due to taking advantage of great offers at Superdrug and Feel Unique earlier on in the month so I already have a healthy stash of hair and beauty products clogging up my room.
What have you been buying this month? Any new products I should know about?
 
 
 
 
Babyliss paddle hairbrush
Toni & Guy mini salt spray
17 Pink glow shimmer palette
Pantene Volume mousse
John Frieda Frizz-Ease serum
Impulse body spray
Honey Hair mask
V05 Give me texture spray
Lee Stafford dry shampoo
Nivea vanilla lip butter
Garnier Intensive 7 day hand cream
 
 

 
The Newbies
Most of these are products I have used before but I also like to keep an eye out for newbies and products I have heard good reviews about to try myself. The new items I bought this month are the 17 Pink glow shimmer palette, Pantene Volume mousse, John Frieda Frizz-Ease serum and Honey Hair mask.
Is it sad that I get excited about testing new products? I can’t wait to try the honey hair mask – it smells delicious and looks so thick and creamy. I love anything honey flavoured it’s one of my favourite scents and is super nourishing for hair and skin so I hope it leaves my locks nicely moisturised as it’s in need of some TLC at the moment.
Another hair product I can’t wait to try is the John Frieda Frizz ease serum. The humid weather is making my hair un manageable and no matter what I try it goes frizzy within a few hours of leaving the house :-( This serum has been recommended to me and I have heard good things about it in the past so let’s hope it delivers!
Have you tried any of these products? What do you think?
 
Holly xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment