Sunday 1 November 2015

Hello November


For some reason October seems to have been a really long month, though I'm not complaining as the way this year is flying by it'll be 2016 before we know it... 

crazy right?!


I've enjoyed my first month back at uni and have jumped straight back into student life. 


Ahh the joys of living independently again! Cooking for myself, doing as I please and feeling rich after receiving my student loan payment (and slightly poor following the rent cheque!)  


Although that hasn't stopped me treating myself to a few bits and taking full advantage of the fantastic student discounts floating about - well it would be rude not to!


Highlights of the month have been moving into my new flat, getting to know my flatmates (they're totally cool fyi), catching up with old friends, enjoying a couple of nights out, a few nice meals and a spot of shopping for good measure. Not a bad month at all.


What did your October look like? Did you celebrate Halloween?



Holly xx

Here's a few pics from the last month...


Back in the gym after a 3 month break eek!



Loving this image of London


Missing this guy tooo much :'(


Simple :-)


Mmm cookies


New shades


#ELLEinspire


Ready to party in Notts 



Cocktail o'clock


Beautiful autumn walks in the park


#BuddhaQuotes


Banoffee ice cream sundae = heaven


 #TBT I miss my long hair! :-(

Relaxing nights


Happiness never decreases from being shared


First pumpkin spice latte, I think i'm in love


Such a pretty dress


Pizza party in the flat


Hello Ocober Birchbox


 My cosy room



Let it go


Adding a touch of spirituality


My handsome little guy *insert heart eye emojis x 1000*


November issue


Lunchtime


 Autumn walks


Sundays breakfasts are the best


 Received this little treat with my ASOS order... they know me too well!



 #ThrowbackThursday me and my sister Halloween 2012


The spooky cemetery opposite my apartment... right before Halloween 



For more pics follow me on Instagram @misshollyamber


No comments:

Post a Comment