Tuesday 29 October 2013

Toni & Guy Prep Volume Plumping Mousse

 

 


After recently discovering their impressive Glamour Volume Plumping Whip, I was keen to try more from the Toni & Guy range. They recently took the fashion scene by storm and made a big impact backstage at fashion week with their new Hair meet Wardrobe collection which has received rave reviews.

In search of a new blow-dry mousse, I took a trip to Boots and came across the Toni & Guy Prep Volume Plumping Mousse. I am always on the lookout for products offering volume and big hair as in my opinion; bigger is always better (when it comes to hair of course).

The mousse has a luxurious, thick texture and a little bit really does go a long way - I was a little over keen and wasted a lot of product on the first use. It has a non-sticky formula and feels nourishing on the hair which in my experience is rare with drugstore products.

After blow drying, my hair was definitely bigger and bouncier and actually felt thicker. This is the third Toni & Guy product that I am impressed with and will definitely be re-purchasing. The others that I recommend are the Glamour Volume Plumping Whip and the Sea Salt Texturizing Spray. Next on the ‘to try’ list: the Curl Defining Oil, watch this space…

Find out more here

Have you tried any products from the Toni & Guy collection? Any recommendations?

Holly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment