Wednesday 2 October 2013

September



Well what an exciting month September was. My first full month of being a student, and so far I am loving it! It has been a big change for me and a lot of the month has been spent doing coursework and settling in to college, but aside from that I have managed to fit in spending time with friends, some shopping and a couple of fun nights out.
The colder weather has been a little bit of a shock to the system but I must say I have enjoyed wrapping up in big jumpers and my new parka coat. Plus I am excited for Halloween! What have you been up to this month?
  
 
Blueberries, grapes & granola, Mia cat sleeping, Mum’s chocolate birthday cake, gym time,  new Nuxe beauty kit, selfie, Primark booties, healthy dinner, bubblegum lip crayon.

 
 

Ready to hit the gym, salad and avocado for lunch, M&S beauty haul, pink lips, Beauty Food by Marie Claire, evening make-up, #TBT Annie and me, currently loving, Toni&Guy hair whip.

 
 

Homemade Mediterranean salad, the sister and I, beauty buys, Dr Renaud skincare, selfie, breakfast time: muesli and fruit, dressing for warm weather, I love body oil, before partying.
 
Holly xx


No comments:

Post a Comment