Saturday 19 January 2013

New Year New Blog

It's over halfway through January and so far this year I have been pretty busy. By busy I mean watching the Series 8 Desperate Housewives box set that I got for Christmas (in my opinion one of the best TV shows ever!), catching up on sleep after all of the excitement of the festive season and the dreaded return to work and also making the most of the January sales, which I have found to be somewhat disappointing this year.  Amongst watching DVD’s, sleeping and shopping I’ve also been preparing myself for the year ahead and making a start on those New Year resolutions, one of which was to start a new blog.

I previously posted on a small blog every now and again, but after giving it some thought I decided I wanted to make it better. I want to post more regularly and connect with readers; I hope people will enjoy reading my blog and share their comments. So here it is, the new and improved Caramella Couture. Feel free to contact me with any questions, suggestions or just your general thoughts… I’d love to hear from you J Happy belated New Year! Love Holly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment