Wednesday 2 December 2015

Hello December


'Tis the season to be jolly!

The month many of us have been waiting for all year has finally arrived and for once I'm actually on the ball and have finished my Christmas shopping.

November has been extremely busy and in between uni work and exam revision (boo!) I've managed to enjoy a few nights out which have included pizza, cocktails, a pamper evening at L'Occitane and a fabulous day spent shopping and visiting the Christmas market with two of my best friends.

All of the festive shopping has left me with a slightly-sorry looking bank account but it will all be worth it when I see the smiles on my friends and family's faces Christmas morning!

What have you been up to the last month? Are you excited for Christmas?


Holly xx

Here's a few pics from the last month...



Shine bright


Healthy dinner


Treating my skin to a detoxing mud face mask


Delicious festive handwash


The best time of the week



New additions


Warming up with some delicious broccoli, Stilton and celery soup


December issue


Antioxidant boost: Spinach, blueberry, apple and celery smoothie


Dinner date



November BirchBox


Breakfast


Treats


 #BuddhaQuotes



It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


Saturday nights


Redcups


New booties


 The best course



Everyday


L'Occitane haul


Christmas market, shopping and lunch with friends



 Feeling festive



Mmm... burgers


For more pics follow me on Instagram @misshollyamber


No comments:

Post a Comment