Saturday 2 May 2015

April



Easter month has passed, flowers are in full bloom and we have enjoyed a nice couple of weeks of sunshine.

Summer is on the way and I have been working on my summer wardrobe in advance - which has included packing away all of the woolly jumpers and winter boots in favour of shorts, tees and dresses. Optimistic much?


April involved a long bank holiday weekend at home, eating too much Easter chocolate, spending time with friends and family and a whole lot of uni work.


In the next few weeks I am looking forward to more bank holidays (yay!), a visit from my mum and sister and am hoping to embrace the warmer weather - doesn't the sunshine just make everything better?


I also have a whole lot of revision to do before my two exams at the end of the month *sigh*


What did you get up to in April? Any exciting plans for May?



Holly xx


Here's a few pics from the last month...




New hair


Breakfast



Pretty flowers




Gym time



Dinner inspired by Deliciously Ella



L'Occitane goodies



Smile :-)



Currently loving



Tuna, mushroom and courgette pasta. Nicer than it sounds!



Ready to party



MAC Creme Cup



Mmm... pizza!



Inspiration


For more pics follow me on Instagram @misshollyamber


No comments:

Post a Comment