Saturday 18 May 2013

Stylight

 
The other day I discovered this amazing website www.stylight.co.uk. I got butterflies in my stomach as I was scrolling through pages of amazing designer and high street collections and lusting after the gorgeous clothes, shoes and accessories. The site displays a wide range of well and less known brands and I definitely recommend checking it out if you are an online shopaholic like myself - but be warned you may want to set aside plenty of time and ensure you have a healthy bank balance because I can guarantee you will be tempted!
 
 
Here’s my top picks…
 




 
 







 


 
 
 
 

Bag - Alexander Wang
T shirt – 5 preview
Earrings – Isharya
Shades – Dolce and Gabana
Laptop case – Teresto
Jumper – Circa
Boots – Belmondo
Cuff bangle – Shumacher
Dress – Paprika
Leather trousers – Sly
Shoes – Charlotte Olympia
Jacket – Vero Moda
Skirt – Vero Moda
Mustard bag – Perlina
Lace bra – Triumph
T shirt – Wildfox
Jeans – Mavi


 

No comments:

Post a Comment