Wednesday 1 May 2013

Insta-April

 
April has flown by before our eyes and finally we are beginning to see the signs of Spring! I cannot wait for Summer and I’m praying for a hot one. Surely we deserve some good weather after the awful Winter we have had?! I am so sad that I’m not going abroad this year which I am gutted about as every year since I can remember I have had a holiday away somewhere hot so I’ve had at least 1 week of sunshine if the British weather has failed to deliver. Here’s some photos from my month so far...
Follow me on Instagram for more pics  @misshollyamber
 

 
Mirror shot, home made pizza, the week’s favourites, be happy, my photo wall, black and white, new make-up storage, sweater and shoes, fruit salad and yoghurt.



 
Strawberry cocktails, selfie, toblerone cheesecake, dreams are forever, new shoes, me and the bestie, girls, pre gym, which colour to choose?

 



 
Healthy lunch, OPI you only live twice, nude dress, Miss selfridge boots, cheeky tongue, smile, studded bag, Ben & Jerrys, me and my sister.




New trainers, rocky road slab, selfie, fruity virgin cocktail, the sister and I, cupcakes, Oreo cookie cake, wearing my new trainers to the gym, the birthday girl.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment