Monday 1 April 2013

Insta-March

 
Wow. How quickly has this month gone? I had barely got used to the idea that we were into the third month of the year and now it’s the fourth wtf! My month has been pretty good and it was lovely to end it with a long Easter bank holiday weekend spent with my family. Here’s some pics taken over the last few weeks, I hope you have all had a great Easter and have a good month ahead!
Follow me on Instagram for more pics @misshollyamber



 
 
Ready for a friend’s party, completed watching seasons 1, 2 & 3 of The City, organised Lipglosses, new shampoo, selfie, some of this month’s favourite products, Elf beauty buys, Mothers day gifts, before a gym work out.
 
 
 
Gym, enjoying a cup of tea and a blue berry muffin, tidy wardrobe, the Sea, selfie, weekend reading, yummy granola, bubblegum nails, wrapped up for a walk on the beach.
 
 
 
 
 
Zara Black Amber perfume, Starbucks hot chocolate and whipped cream, selfie, Shopping trip: Zara skinny Jeans, Zara perfume, Topshop cropped tee, my Easter chocolate stash.
 
 
 
Holly xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment