Friday 12 April 2013

Organising my Make-up


 

Let the tidying commence!

 Something I have been meaning to do for a while is sort through and organise my make-up collection and dressing table. I like things to be organised and tidy, and everything to be in its place. I was beginning to run out of room for my ever-growing cosmetic collection so I decided on Sunday afternoon a clear-out was in order and it was time to throw away some of my older, less used make-up to clear space for the new!

After seeing many blog posts on organising make-up using the popular Muji acrylic storage I had a browse at the site and ordered the 2 drawer acrylic box for £7.95 I also ordered an acrylic cosmetic organiser from Amazon link for £5.99.
 
 

When I laid all of my make-up items out I couldn’t believe how much I actually have and how much of it I don’t even use. Quite a lot got thrown away and now that everything is organised and tidied I feel so much better. Let’s see how long this lasts for shall we…
 
 
All tidy :-)
 
Have you ordered any storage from Muji before? How do you organise your make-up? Any tips and suggestions welcome!

 

Holly xx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment