Sunday 14 April 2013

My Weekend 12/04/13


 


This weekend has been spent in the company of good friends.
 

Friday night one of my best friends Annie came over to mine and we had a good gossip and watched American Pie the Reunion while eating my chocolate and marshmallow rocky road. Perfect night in.
 
Saturday morning I headed to the gym for a work out before beginning the preparations for a girls night out. I like to allow plenty of time so I can have a nice bubble bath, paint my nails and decide what to wear without being rushed. My friends know I take the longest to get ready so whenever we go away anywhere I am always allowed to use the bathroom first!

We all met at my friend’s house for pre drinks and then headed out to a couple of bars in town. Northampton is far from being the best place for a night out and the options of decent bars and clubs is limited, but I always think if you are with good company you can have a good time wherever you go so that’s exactly what we did.


Today the weather is looking beautiful and as though spring has finally arrived. The sun was shining earlier and there was a lovely warm breeze so I went for a run in the park and then made myself a nice bagel and salad. I think I am going to relax for the rest of the day and prepare myself to go back to work tomorrow, as much as I try not to I really do hate Mondays!


Here’s some pics from this weekend…
 


Before the gym
 

 
 

Chocolate marshmallow rocky road

 
 

Which colour to pick?
 
 
 
 
Saturday night selfies

 

 

What I wore: Top – Miss Selfridge, Skirt – H&M, Shoes – Mary Jane fashion

 
 

My sister and me. Can you see the similarity?

 
 

Strawberry cocktails

 
 

Pre drinks with the girls


 

My best friend Helen and me

 

 

Helen, Harriet and me


 

Chelsey being cheeky

 
What have you been up to this weekend?


Holly xx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment