Tuesday 2 April 2013

Happiness



 
 
Life’s too short to worry about little, un-important things that leave you stressed out and feeling down. I have realised that my happiness is the most important thing and at the end of the day all I want is to be happy – nobody is worth tears or sadness and there are so many positive things to feel good about instead of dwelling on the past and having regrets.
Being happy isn’t about having lots of money, expensive items and material things, it’s about the little things that put a smile on your face - the amazing people and good friends and family you have around you. From now on I am going to appreciate all of the great, beautiful things I am lucky to have and live a more stress-free and happy life.
 After all – it’s too short to be un-happy.
la vita รจ bella
 
Holly xx
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment