Tuesday 23 April 2013

New Kicks


 

I was very happy and also pleasantly surprised to find a JD Sports delivery waiting for me when I got home yesterday evening. I ordered my new Nike Free Run 5.0 trainers on Saturday and expected to receive them within the estimated 3-5 days so I was very impressed with JD’s quick 2 day delivery which was also free!

I was even happier when I tried on my new babies and instantly fell in love. They look even better in real life than they do on the website and are also SO comfy! I can’t wait to wear them in the gym tomorrow. The colour is lush and really stands out – you definitely won’t be able to miss me working out!

For me it is important to look and feel good when I work out as it makes me feel so much more confident and improves my performance so I get more out of my work out. I love buying new gym gear and these trainers are definitely going to be a key piece in my summer gym wardrobe!

I am so pleased with them and I think they are well worth the £50 (adult sizes start from £80).

Have you tried the Nike Free Run range? What do you wear to work out in?
 
 

Holly xx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment