Wednesday 1 April 2015

March


Another month has zoomed by and spring is officially here! 

Candy colours, baby lambs, Easter eggs, daffodils and sunny spring weather.

The evenings are getting lighter and the weather is slightly warmer - although I am bracing myself for the dreaded April showers which are definitely the down side of spring. This month I have enjoyed visits from family and friends, a few dinner/coffee dates and plenty of browsing the new spring collections which has left me anticipating my next payday so I can purchase a few new pieces!

I'm looking forward to travelling back home for Easter to spend a few days with family and friends, hopefully relax and of course overdose on delicious Easter egg goodness! 
*Queue the post Easter detox!*

What have you been upto this month? Any exciting plans for Easter?


Holly xx



Here's a few pics from the last month...




Hello spring



Breakfast



April issues



New outfit



Reading material




Dinner time: getting my greens!



Hot chocolate date



Mmm yummy



New arm candy in my favourite colour



Ready to hit the gym



Eggs, avo and rye = perfection



Relaxing on a Saturday morning



Smile :-)



Loving pretty pastels for spring



Best chocolate ever



Coffee O'clock



Me again :-)



Spinach, mushroom and pesto tagliatelle = delicious




Light lunch and Healthy mag



Happiness, life, love


For more pics follow me on Instagram @misshollyamber




No comments:

Post a Comment