Saturday 15 February 2014

H&M Lip Crayon



If you are a follower of the blog you will already know that I love a good lip product. It was only recently that I attempted to clear out my never-ending stash of lip sticks/glosses/crayons/balms as I was running out of space for them all, and of course getting rid of the old means there is room for some new ;-)

I saw this lush lip crayon when I was in H&M the other day, and decided that for £2.99 it would make a nice, addition to my make-up collection.

I have tried the H&M cosmetic range before and actually already have one of their lip crayons in a coral colour. I would describe the quality of their products as excellent for the budget price and they offer some good dupes of similar products from other brands.





I like the colour of this crayon which is a deep plum/berry colour. It glides well on to lips and is nicely moisturising, has good staying power, and leaves a sleek, glossy finish.

I would definitely recommend the H&M crayons as an alternative to the Bourjois/Rimmel/Revlon ones as they are half the price and in my opinion the quality is just as good. They also do four other lovely colours – check them out here.

Have you tried the H&M lip crayons or any of their other beauty products?

Holly xx


No comments:

Post a Comment