Sunday 1 December 2013

Goodbye November

 
We have now entered the month of Christmas and it is officially acceptable to play Christmas songs, watch Christmas movies and soon it will be time to put up the tree and decorations! How exciting! :-) I love the festive season, I can’t wait to spend time with my family and eat, drink and be merry! I have also planned some lovely Christmas-themed posts for you in the up and coming weeks :-)
 
I had my first Christmassy beverage and tried the salted caramel hot chocolate from Starbucks – Amazing. I am yet to have my favourite holiday drink: the honeycomb hot chocolate from Costa, pure chocolaty indulgence in a cup!
 
Apart from keeping warm and drinking my body weight in coffee/hot chocolate I have started Christmas shopping but I still have so much to do. I think I’m going to wait until I break up from college for the holidays and hopefully the shops will have some good last minute bargains as I’m definitely on a budget this year.
 
On another note I’ve started doing yoga which I am loving. Although I’ve not been to an actual class yet I bought a beginners DVD and have been looking at moves online which I’ve been doing at home and I have noticed results already I love it! It’s definitely something I want to take up properly in the New Year and will be great to relax and keep active during the holidays.
 
In the next few weeks I’m looking forward to spending the weekend with my best friend Annie in London and also having a Christmas themed night in with the girls, we’re gonna watch Christmas movies, eat a feast and exchange secret Santa presents!
What have you been up to this month? Are you excited for Christmas? What are your plans?
Holly xx
 

Pouting selfie, henna tattoo for Diwali, my home-made chocolate cream pie, Rimmel Sugar plum lipstick, favourite breakfast: muesli and fruit, pre-gym, apple and raspberry candle – smells delicious, Mexican night: veggie fajitas, veggie percy pigs.
 
 
Bed time reading, before heading out for tapas with the girls, trying hair texturizers, sleeping beauty: new eye mask, breakfast on the go: apple and kiwi, sleepy cat, I cooked halloumi, sweet potato mash and veg #TopChef, skinny cappuccino pre-Christmas shopping, Vogue: fashion bible.

Follow me on Instagram @misshollyamber
 


No comments:

Post a Comment