Thursday 7 November 2013

The Body Shop Beauty Buys

 

 

I love this new limited edition eye shadow palette from The Body Shop. When I saw it on offer for £20 in a set with the Boudoir pink Sparkling Body Shimmer and with the added bonus that I save an extra 10% with my Body Shop card - I snapped it up straight away!

The colours are ideal for the up and coming party season and provide the perfect amount of shimmer and sparkle for a glamorous evening look. The purple shades are a different choice for me as I tend to stick to a black/white/silver or bronze/gold smoky eye, so I am looking forward to experimenting with these berry tones.



The Bodyshop Sparkling Body Shimmer in Boudoir Pink

If you read this blog regularly you will know how much I love a bit of glitter and sparkle so I am equally thrilled with this shimmer mist that can be used on the body, hair and face. I used it the other night before going to a party and it works fabulously as a highlighter on cheeks and also added a glitzy shimmer in my hair. It has a sweet, subtle scent and a little bit really does go a long way!

I can’t wait to use the eyeshadow and shimmer spray together over the festive season to create a gorgeous, glittery party look :-)

What Body Shop products do you like?

Holly xx


 


No comments:

Post a Comment