A staple item in any girl’s wardrobe is the classic LBD. It’s a timeless and chic piece that you can dress up or down, and pair with different colours and prints to create a fabulous new look each time. If you’re on a budget or struggling to find an outfit to wear during the party season, here’s some fab and easy tips and accessories that you can use to accessorize your little black dress and still look like the belle of the ball.
- So, let’s start with the dress. There are some gorgeous and affordable LBD’s in most high street stores and online, either treat yourself to an investment piece or pick out your fave black number from your wardrobe.
2. Next decide on what look you’re going for. What kind of event is it? Is there a theme? My favourite look for this time of year is glamorous with a touch of festive glitter and sparkle!
3. One of my favourite things to shop for are accessories. Shoes, bags, jewellery… I love them! I would always choose to spend more on a good pair of shoes as I find they are better quality, will last longer and most importantly they are more comfortable to wear so you can dance all night long without getting horrible blisters or being crippled the next day.
4. Next up is the hair and make-up. Part of the fun of going out is the getting ready! I love experimenting with make-up when preparing for a night out, after all what’s the point in having a super-hot outfit if you don’t have the hair and make-up to match?
5. Before heading out enjoy a pre drink to get you in the mood, take a few selfies, final check that you have everything you need in your bag and If it’s cold outside, which it most likely will be, throw on a jacket or a coat to keep warm.
It’s time to party!! Enjoy J