Tuesday 10 December 2013

Christmas Tag


I saw this on someone’s blog recently and thought it would be fun to share my answers with you :-)
Now I’m tagging you! Fill it out and share your answers.
Holly xx
1.  Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
I prefer real trees as I think they look better and feel more festive, although cleaning up all of the needles afterwards is not fun! 
2.  You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
I love hot drinks – especially the limited edition Christmas ones. Starbucks is my favourite coffee shop and I love their salted caramel hot chocolate, but I also love Costa’s honeycomb hot chocolate, mmm! 
 
3.  Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
I’m not too fussed as long as it matches and looks pretty. I like gold and green or silver and purple.   
 
4.  Giving or receiving?
Both! I love getting nice presents the same as everybody, but I also enjoy shopping for others and being able to treat those I love. The best thing is watching someone’s face on Christmas day when they open a present from you that they didn’t expect :-)
5.  To mince pie or not to?
I love pretty much all sweet treats, mince pies included! But only veggie ones as traditionally the pastry is made with lard. 
 
6.  What's your traditional Christmas dinner?
Being Pescatarian my family has always opted for a non-traditional Christmas dinner. We usually have a nice fish dish such as trout stuffed with crab and smoked salmon along with lots of veggies (my favourite!) and some potatoes. For dessert we have Christmas pudding with clotted cream or chocolate yule log for my sister who doesn’t like Christmas pudding (crazy).
 
7.  Christmas day fashion
I don’t really have a set outfit. Last year I wore jeans and a woolly jumper but I think this year I want to wear something a bit more special. In the morning my sister and I will probably go and see my dad for a couple of hours to exchange presents, then return home to have lunch and open presents with my mum before driving down to Kent in the evening to stay at my grandparents and see the rest of the family.

8.  What's your favourite Christmas song?
I love all Christmas songs! My favourite has to be Fairy-tale in New York because it’s a classic! But I also love Christmas carols like Silent night.  
 
9.  What's your favourite Christmas film?
ELF! And Miracle on 34th street is a classic too. Ooh and Love Actually because you can’t beat a bit of Hugh Grant! 
 
10.  Open presents before or after lunch?
Before, we have lunch around 2pm so it would be too hard to resist waiting until then. I love sitting next to the open fire with a Christmas CD on and fighting with my sister over who is going to be the person to hand out the presents! Haha.
 
 
My sister and I last Christmas day



No comments:

Post a Comment