Sunday 3 November 2013

October

 
 
 
  
Is it just me or do the months seem to go faster the nearer we get to the end of the year? October has flown by crazy fast and it feels as though I haven’t really done anything (bar wrap up warmer and re discover my electric blanket).
 As you are probably aware from previous posts I am now a student so a lot of my time has been spent studying, writing essays and attending college. I have started volunteering at a local primary school one afternoon a week, working with 5 year olds is tiring but so fun! I’ve also been helping plan and organise exhibitions at the museum which is cool.
I want to gain as much experience as possible before I go to Uni next year and I love trying new things and meeting people so I'm keeping busy but having fun :-)
Highlights of the month have been a visit from my grandparents, going to a great Halloween party and enjoying some relaxing ‘me time’ during half term.
What have you been up to this month?
Holly xx
 

Tomato soup and veggies, hair texturisers. A cat for Halloween, kisses, before the Halloween party, pre workout, Body Shop shimmer, delicious winter meal, new lipstick.


 
Body Shop smoky plum palette, Halloween selfies, Mexican food at Chiquitos.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment