Sunday 17 November 2013

L'Oreal Paris Studioline sprays

 
 
You have most probably seen the adverts for the new L'Oreal Paris #TXT range on TV, in magazines or plastered over social networking sites, if not, let me introduce you to the latest super styling products the brand have to offer.
I love L’Oreal. Both their hair and makeup products never fail to disappoint me, plus they have some of the hottest women representing their brand (Eva, Cheryl, Doutzen and Barbara to name a few). I am a sucker for good advertising and pretty packaging so when I first saw the advert for the spray I knew it was something I had to try.
Starting with the supersizing spray, I just want to point out that this smells amazing! It’s so fruity – almost like apples which is not what I was expecting – and the scent lasts all day. The spray works to add volume and texture to roots and is similar to a dry shampoo as it absorbs excess oil. It really made a noticeable difference to my just-washed hair and added height at the back while giving it texture and creating a nice swish.
I used the salt spray on damp hair before blow drying, although you can also use it on dry hair too. Only a few generous spritzes are required to give hair that beachy texture and tousled waves. Although I am loyal to my Toni & Guy salt spray, I am glad I tried this one as it measures up pretty well so I would be happy to re purchase this one in future.
Boots currently have an offer on Loreal Studioline products (2 for £4.50).
As much as I love trying new products I think one of my new year’s resolutions is going to be to finish products before I go and buy more as I currently have drawers full of half used products that are being neglected because I keep buying more and more! I’m running out of space!
Have you tried any products from the #TXT line yet? What did you think?
Holly xx


No comments:

Post a Comment