Sunday 2 June 2013

May Photo Diary

So another month has passed and we are officially halfway through the year 2013! I know I am not the only one who finds it surreal how quickly the year is passing. If anything it makes me realise how short life really is and how important it is to make the most of every day and every opportunity that comes our way.
 On the plus side we have started to see more sunshine, experience warmer weather and summer is finally visible on the horizon! And of course not forgetting that June is the month of my birthday - June 4th - make a note of the date guys ;-) hehe.
Here’s some of my snaps from May including lots of lovely food, the month's favourite beauty items and a trip to Brighton. What did May hold for you? Do you have any great plans for the month ahead?
 
Holly xx
 
 

Chocolate birthday cake, TBT my birthday last year, VS fragrances, what’s in my handbag? Home made pizza, work out time, current favourite shades, gym, Yankee candles.

 

Reading material, Zara tote, granola = my favourite, best friends, OOTD, MUA nail polish, it’s a new day, home made flapjack, selfie.


 
Pout, Celine tote, chocolate oatie cookies, I’m limited edition ;-), OOTD, view from my dad’s decking, prawn linguine, me and my bestie, dohnuts.

 
Follow me on Instagram for more pics @misshollyamber


 


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment