Sunday 16 June 2013

Garnier Moisture Match Moisturiser

  
I recently received a sample of this cream and was impressed with how soft my skin felt after just one use so when I saw it on offer in Superdrug I had to add it to my basket. I find that when I use the same moisturiser for too long my skin gets used to the cream and I start getting dry patches again so it’s good to change every now and again.
I moisturise my skin religiously day and night and at weekends when I have make-up free days I like to apply moisturiser throughout the day to keep my skin glowing and healthy. After showering I moisturise my body all over but obviously the skin on your face is far more sensitive so it’s important to find a facial moisturiser that works for your skin type.
The Garnier Moisture Match range offers 5 different options all for different skin types; Goodbye Dry, Start A Fresh, Protect and Glow, Shine Be Gone and Wake Me Up. I opted for Goodbye Dry as I have normal/dry skin – also loving that this one comes in the pink bottle!
The consistency is thick and creamy unlike some other moisturisers that can be too watery, it absorbs straight away and really sinks in leaving skin soft and hydrated. The scent is an added bonus, it has a slight oceany fresh smell – similar to Georgio Armani acqua di gio – I hate it when you find a product that works really well but smells awful it puts me right off but this cream smells fresh and pleasant.
 
 
 
 
The range is currently on offer at Superdrug for £2.98 RRP £5.99 link so I would definitely recommend trying the one that matches your skin type best an hopefully you will be just as happy with the results as I am!
What moisturiser do you use? Have you discovered any other impressive products?
 
Holly xx


No comments:

Post a Comment