Saturday 11 May 2013

Best Friend Birthday Gift Ideas



My Best friend Helen and I


It’s my best friends 22nd birthday in 1 week and stupidly I have left it until the last minute to buy her a present. Like me whenever there is anything that she wants she will buy it herself which makes buying for her hard as she already has everything! When I asked her for some gift ideas the response I got was something like ‘Ummm, I don’t know really, I can’t think of anything… surprise me!’
As much as I love shopping and gift buying for other people it is quite a hard task when you only have 1 week! I have been frantically searching the web today and here’s some of the options I have added to my maybe list so far…
Do you have any gift ideas for a 22 year old girl? Any suggestions welcome!
Holly xx



 
 





Ted Baker make-up bag – House of Fraser
Bobbi Brown lipgloss – House of Fraser
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume
Chocolate goody bag – Hotel Chocolat
Watch charm bracelet – Accesorize
Vanilla cupcake Yankee candle – House of Fraser
Bangles – River Island
Philosophy Birthday girl bath set – Debenhams
OPI nail polishes – Asos
Ballet pumps - Asos


No comments:

Post a Comment