Tuesday 3 June 2014

May



My college course is finally complete and I can celebrate my freedom! The past seven months have been both stressful and enjoyable, and now that I am not overloaded with essays and assignments I’m not quite sure how I am going to fill my time.

Apart from finishing final pieces of work and getting my portfolio sorted, this month I have been enjoying the numerous bank holidays and one week of warm weather we had – which was unfortunately followed by thunder storms and cold temperatures - but fingers crossed we will have a nice, hot summer.  I'm definitely focusing on healthy eating and working out so that I can get decent abs for bikini season! (A girl can wish lol).

I had a mini beauty splurge and took advantage of Feel Unique’s great offers - reviews to come shortly! I’ve also been making arrangements for my birthday which is tomorrow! It always comes around so quickly.

What have you been up to this month? Any exciting plans for June?


Holly xx




Workout time, Spinach, egg & mushrooms yummy! Beauty purchases, Pretty flowers.






Home-made veggie soup – my favourite! Pretty spring peonies, Loving mango & lychee green tea, Google on Audrey Hepburn’s birthday.





Pre-workout – attempting to get my abs in shape for crop-top season!

Follow me on Instagram to see more pics.



No comments:

Post a Comment