Wednesday 4 June 2014

Happy Birthday to me!!!




Today is my 23rd birthday!

I'm sure that each year goes by more quickly the older I get which is why it's important to be happy, enjoy every moment and make the most of the time you have, because life is just too short!

I started the day with a delicious birthday breakfast of blueberries and Greek yoghurt followed by banana and peanut butter oatmeal - SO yummy but now I am stuffed!

The weather is pretty miserable so I am hoping that the sun will make an appearance, but I refuse to let the rain spoil my day regardless :-) 

For the rest of the day I am chilling at home and baking a birthday cake before heading out for dinner with my family this evening. I can't wait to open my presents! I've planned a night out with the girls at the weekend so the celebrating will continue then!


Have a fabulous day everyone :-)

Holly xx





Me & my sister on my birthday last year




Blowing out my candles









No comments:

Post a Comment