Friday 9 May 2014

L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lipstick in Spring Rose





L’Oreal is one of my all-time favourite beauty brands, and I especially love their lipsticks.
I already have a nice little Colour Riche collection offering a variety of shades, but a girl can never have enough lipsticks right?

When buying a replacement for my beloved Plum Perfection shade last week, I spotted a new colour addition; Spring Rose - how seasonally appropriate? I couldn’t resist.




The shade is a nice, subtle pink without being too bright, I would describe it as a mixture between fuchsia and candy pink - ideal for daytime wear.

The stick is fairly pigmented and leaves a nice glossy finish. Like all Colour Riche lipsticks it moisturises lips and doesn’t dry them out, and also lasts a good few hours before reapplication is required.





For around £4 I think the Colour Riche lipsticks are great quality for the price and there are so many gorgeous shades to choose from.

Next on my list to try are the Collection Exclusive shades modelled by the gorgeous Doutzen Kroes and Eva Longoria!

Have you tried the Colour Riche lipstick range? Can you recommend any other great products from the brand?


Holly xx


No comments:

Post a Comment