Saturday 13 July 2013

Good things come to those who wait

 
 
 
I want to take a moment to apologise for the lack of posts recently. I have been so busy with work and other things - and of course have been making the most of this beautiful weather. Hopefully I will return to posting more regularly again soon when I get back into the swing of things!
 
I have spoken in the past about being unhappy - mainly in my job. I don't enjoy it whatsoever, I dread it most days and by no means see it as a future career choice. Instead of sitting back and moaning about it I am going to do what I really want to do. I believe that anything is achievable if you want it enough and are prepared to put in the work, the only downside is these things can take a while to happen so it's a case of being patient and waiting.
 
I don't want to go in to too much detail just yet but watch this space and I will be able to share more soon! All I want to say is I am SO excited and really am counting down the days! When you feel like something is out of reach or that it's never going to happen, just remember Good things come to those who wait...
 
 
Holly xx
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment