Wednesday 23 January 2013

Boots mini-splurge 23/01/2013


During my travels today I had a spare 20 minutes before my next bus was due. Instead of waiting in the cold, eery bus station with some slightly strange and scary looking people, I decided to take a wander and have a browse in Boots which is located next to the station.

As many of you will appreciate, there is not really such a thing as a ‘browse’ in Boots or any other cosmetics and beauty retailer for that matter, and as the store often does, they had some great offers on – one being on V05 hair products - which I have recently discovered a love for, so I quickly snapped up some new items and hopefully reviews will follow shortly! Here’s what I bought…
 




VO5 Plump me up Dry Shampoo
VO5 Plump me up Weightless Mousse
VO5 Smoothly does it Sleek and Shine spray
VO5 Give me Texture Instant Oomph powder
Boots Style Works Hair Serum
Collection 2000 Colour match Foundation
Have you tried any of these products? How did you find them?

Current offer on selected VO5 products: 2 for £5. Link

Holly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment