Friday 2 October 2015

September


October already? Really?

Summer has literally zoomed by and I am now back in Nottingham all set to start my second year at university.

The three-month break was a good one and I managed to fit in lots of things such as catching up with family and friends, visiting new places and making the most of being back home again.

As nice as it's been, I'm so excited to start year two of my journalism course and jump back into student life again - although I will certainly miss seeing my family and a certain little puppy every day! :-(

What have you been upto the past month? Anyone else returning to/starting university? 

Holly xx

Here's a few pics from the last month...

Words can't explain how much I will miss seeing this little face every day :-(


Oreo cookie cake ice cream sundae... need I say more? *drools*


Birthday cookie mmm


September issue


Eggs and avo = favourite


Lunchin' 


Cannot put this book down! Definitely a must read


Beautiful boy


Healthy cooking


#ELLEinspire


Body Shop treats


Pretty flowers fresh from the garden


The beautiful gardens at Coton manor



For more pics follow me on Instagram @misshollyamber


No comments:

Post a Comment