Sunday 2 February 2014

January




Is it just me or has January been one long month? Although it doesn’t feel like Christmas was five minutes ago the last four weeks still seem to have taken forever, or perhaps I have just packed a lot into one month?

Anyhow I’ve been keeping busy, mainly attending University interviews which has included trips to Leicester, Nottingham and Kent. However all of the stress paid off as I received an offer from my number one University choice which is Nottingham Trent woohoo!!!

I’ve been trying my hardest to fight the January blues and undo the damage done from the Christmas indulgences, but I think you will agree that this is a hard task when there is still so much chocolate and food left over and the cold, wet weather outside is less than motivating!

Despite being poor like the majority of people in January I treated myself to a couple of bits to keep spirits high. I absolutely love my new Fiorelli Kenzie tote handbag and Nike Free Run 5.0 trainers which have kept me motivated in the gym.

Looking to the month ahead I don’t have too much planned, just a lonely Valentine’s day consisting of a night in front of the TV and a meal for one *sob* - Just kidding! :-P
What have you been up to this month? Anything exciting planned for the month ahead?


Holly xx






Soup and pitta – my favourite, Kardashian lip glosses, gym time, fantastic read!, delicious avocado and egg on toast, pre-workout, Fiorelli Kenzie tote, smoothie making, home-made veggie pizza mmm!




Strawberry and banana smoothie, reading material Feb Vogue, loving these gorgeous girls, fruit bowl breakfast.





My home-made fruity flapjack, new Adidas workout leggings and Nike Free Run trainers.



No comments:

Post a Comment