Thursday 20 February 2014

Fashion Week Off Duty: Get the look


Fashion season is currently upon us, New York Fashion Week has been and gone, then it was London and next we’re heading to the beautiful city of Milan before the grande fashion week finale in Paris. 

There’s so much I love about fashion week. Besides spending an unhealthy amount of time pouring over the stunning catwalk pictures and ogling the latest designer collections while spotting my favourite A-listers on the FROW, I also enjoy reading all of the backstage gossip, beauty tips and about those wild after parties.

However, the thing I love the most is looking through the endless street style and model-off-duty pics, spotting which looks I like the best to incorporate in to my own wardrobe. How do they manage to look so effortlessly chic and cool despite surviving on a minimal amount of sleep and being subjected to the freezing temperatures of London and New York? It’s a mystery!

Here’s some of my favourite looks from the Fashion-Week-Fashionistas, and although these ladies may have designer wardrobes that cost the equivalent of a small house, I’ve found some super chic pieces with a more high-street friendly budget.

Holly xx





















One thing’s for sure, ripped skinny jeans, oversized coats and black boots are definitely at the top of the Fashion Week wardrobe check list!



















































Pictures courtesy of Elle, Harpers Bazaar, Vogue UK and Stylist.



No comments:

Post a Comment