Friday 25 October 2013

Laura Paige Lipsticks

 
 
 

 
 
 Sherbert and Candy
 
Last week I discovered Laura Paige lipsticks on eBay and at 99p a go, the urge got the better of me and I added the shades Candy and Sherbert to my basket. Unfortunately the above picture does not do the colours justice and it is hard to tell the difference between the two! But I can assure you they are different in the flesh. Having never tried/heard of this brand before my theory was £1.98 is not a huge amount and it’s not going to be the end of the world if they turn out to be disappointing, so I may as well give them a go…
I was happy to find that despite the small price tag, the quality is actually pretty good and I have received compliments on the vibrant colours when wearing them. Each stick is easy to apply and is fairly pigmented without being too vibrant; which makes it suitable for day wear as well as at night. The texture is moisturising and leaves a nice glossy finish which lasts around 3-4 hours before the need for reapplication.
 
 
 
Overall I am happy with these lipsticks, the only thing I would point out is that the ingredients probably aren’t great due to the low cost so if you are big on using only natural and organic products these probably wouldn’t be suitable for you!
Check out the lipsticks and all the other available shades here.
Have you tried these lipsticks or any other Laura Paige products?
Holly xx




No comments:

Post a Comment