Sunday 15 September 2013

Yes, another lip crayon!

 
 
 
 
Ever since trying the Revlon Just bitten lip crayon a couple of weeks ago I have been itching to buy another. When browsing through beauty items on eBay the other day (dangerous) I came across this jumbo lip crayon which is a copy of the Clinique/Revlon/Bourjois crayons but is just a fraction of the price. Of course I expected the quality to be much less but couldn’t resist adding it to my basket anyway.
 

 
I am happy to report that I am not disappointed - the quality is just as good as the Revlon one. The crayon is the same size and the colour is just as pigmented and glossy. As I mentioned with the Revlon stick it moisturises lips and leaves a nice glossy finish. It provides just the right amount of matte and shine without being drying or sticky.
I am very happy with this product and I would recommend trying it instead of paying triple the price for a more expensive brand. It also comes free delivery – bonus!
Have you tried this lip crayon or any others? What brands would you recommend?
Holly xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment