Sunday 1 September 2013

August

 
 
Reading material, homemade pizza, skincare, visiting Salisbury cathedral, beach, tuna salad, new shoes, summer dress, MAC Crème cup.
 
Another month has passed and autumn is fast approaching, eek! The weather is still warm reminding us that summer isn’t over just yet and we will hopefully experience one more heat wave before the year is through.
This month was my last month as a working girl (at my office job, not in the other sense!) and I have been counting down the days until I begin a new chapter as a college student before going on to University, exciting times!
Highlights of August have been visiting family in Dorset, going to One Love Reggae festival with my sister, visiting the Sea life centre and having a day out in Birmingham, enjoying a few meals and catching up with friends as well as practising my cooking at home.
Products I have been loving this month are my new Nuxe skincare travel set (review coming soon), MAC Crème cup lipstick and Organix Macadamia hair oil.
I am looking forward to chilling out and preparing myself over the next couple of weeks before I start college and then I am visiting a couple of Uni’s at the end of the month so I will have an idea which ones I want to apply to.
What have you been up to this month? Do you have any plans for September?
Holly xx

Follow me on Instagram @misshollyamber
 

Tuna pasta salad, Primark earrings, me at the beach, enjoying milkshake, Ed’s diner burger, Nuxe skincare, hot water & lemon, MAC lipstick, yummy mandarin & rocket salad.


 
Strawberry cocktail, shark, ready to celebrate, veggie percy pigs, Rachal & me, delicious beetroot salad, my speciality fajitas, cupcake, good things come to those who wait.
 


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete