Sunday 11 August 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

 
 
 
 
 
I recently purchased my first lip crayon – ok I know I am a little slow on the bandwagon but I am usually much more of a lipstick/gloss girl. However after reading all the hype about the new Bourjois lip crayons I was tempted to give them a go… but then the Revlon Just Bitten lip stain caught my eye.

I opted for the pink Barbie-esque shade ‘Cherish’ which is very similar to the Bourjois lip crayon in Fuchsia libre. The colour is gorgeous and bright just like the pretty, chic packaging. The balm is super moisturising and keeps lips hydrated instead of drying them out which is a big tick in my books – there’s nothing worse than dry, flaky lips!

I was expecting the crayon to be more of a sheer gloss but the colour is actually quite pigmented and while it is still glossy, it’s not overly shiny or sticky. I am in love with this product and am definitely considering buying another, I just can’t decide which shade to try next. Have you tried this lip pencil or any others? What do you recommend?

Holly xx

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment