Saturday 3 August 2013

My July

 
 
 
Another month has passed, summer finally arrived and I have been LOVING the beautiful weather. I can’t explain how nice it feels to be able to stroll around in denim shorts and a vest top and other outfits that I would usually only wear on holiday. I’m loving my sun kissed skin and the healthy glow the sunshine has given me - do you agree that the sun just makes everyone look and feel happier?
Apart from enjoying ice cream, barbeques, eating out in the garden, evening walks in the park and spending time with my friends, this month I also handed in my resignation at work (YAY!). In 4 weeks’ time I will be leaving my job and attending college for 1 year before going on to University to study for a degree in Journalism.
I am SO excited and can’t wait to begin a new chapter in my life. I am hoping to meet lots of new people, learn new things and just enjoy every minute of it. This is something I have wanted to do for a long time but I have had to be patient and wait for the right time and make sure I have savings, etc, but now it’s actually happening and I am happy to be doing something new and hopefully making a better future for myself.
Anyway here’s some pictures from the last month… what have you guys been up to?
Holly xx

Instagram: @misshollyamber
  
Mia cat sleeping, H&M boots, baking messy cupcakes, smile, healthy summer lunch, before the gym, pretty lillies, the sister and I, veggie burger = YUMMY.



New workout gear, trying to bulk up with shakes, typical dinner: salmon, spinach rice and broccoli, Revlon Just Bitten lip stain, me & Chloey, fajitas – my new speciality dish! Morning bowl of muesli, chilling on my lunch break, #TBT partying with Chlo.


Me ready to party wearing my River Island tube dress.


 
 Fab night out with my sister and friend Chloey.


Roll on August...


 


No comments:

Post a Comment