Saturday 1 October 2016

Hello October


And there goes another super-quick month - is it really just 3 months until Christmas?!

Autumn is definitely my favourite season and I'm super excited for bonfirescrisp leavescosy jumpers, berry nails, hot chocolateankle boots, Halloween and of course the festive countdown! 

I'm now all moved in to my new flat and ready to start my third year at university. Scary

Although I miss my family and friends back home, it's nice to have my own space and be independent again. I'm more than ready to get back to the uni routine and get stuck back into my work.

What have you been up to this month? Do you have any exciting plans for October?


Holly xx

Here's a few pics from September...

Day trip to London

Eggs and avo, obvs

Baby boy

This shop though

Loving the new season trends

 Good morning

#TBT my beautiful Grandma

Minimal-wardrobe goals

How beaut are these roses?

LDN. Photography by moi

Petit-déjeuner français

Sunny walks in the park

Reading

Friyay treat

Always there

Autumn shades

Coffee O'clock

Beauty haul

Autumn #nailspo

Monday morning

The last of the summer flowers

For more pics follow me on Instagram @misshollyamber

No comments:

Post a Comment