Saturday 11 June 2016

My birthday



Another year older, another year wiser... so they say!

Last Saturday (June 4) was my birthday and I spent the weekend celebrating with friends and family, and having a fabulous time.

My mum, sister and best friend travelled to Nottingham for the day, and then us girls headed out in the evening to party hard before catching a train back the following morning feeling slightly worse for wear.

I spent a few days chilling back in Northampton, enjoying the sunny weather, eating lots of yummy food and catching up with my dad which was lovely.

Now it's back to reality and the depressing realisation that I'm a whole year older (boo hoo!) but I'm aiming to make the most of the next 12 months and instead celebrate the fact I've lived for another year!

Holly xx



Beautiful cards, gifts and birthday cookie!

Ready to party

Girls <3 i="">

No comments:

Post a Comment