Monday 1 February 2016

Hello February


January seems to have lasted forever and Christmas is now a distant blur.

I've been extremely busy revising for exams and trying my best to avoid the January blues (although I've only just stopped mourning the end of Christmas).

Due to the work load I haven't been able to post on the blog as much as I'd have liked, but hopefully that will soon change and regular posting will resume once again.

Following Christmas I've enjoyed getting back into a healthy routine, as well as a few cheeky dinner/cocktail dates thrown in for good measure ;-) 

I am most definitely looking forward to my two-week break so I can relax, chill and recover from my PET (Post Exam Trauma).

What have you been up to? Any exciting plans for February?

Holly xx


Here's a few pics from the last month...


Raspberry nails


Egg & avo on toast = favourite


Every day


Feb issue


New shades: Diva & Ruby Woo


#Mood


Note to self: Don't eat the whole bar


Homemade coconut almond granola



Tuesday night Mojitos


Pizza date with the girls. Hello chubby cheeks


Beautiful boy *heart face emojis x100*


Cacao brownie... heaven


Smoothie time #Gettheglow



Always


In LOVE with this fragrance


Dessert Mexican style


For more pics follow me on Instagram @misshollyamber

No comments:

Post a Comment