I love being nosy and finding out more about people so I thought it would be fun to share a little more about me :-)
Feel free to fill out the answers for yourself and ask me anything else you want to know!
- Name three things would you take to a desert island?
Chocolate, a good book and sun cream
- Night in or night out?
- Who would be your dream dinner date?
Hmm tricky… I’d have to say Zac Efron or Chad Michael Murray
- What would you order for your last ever meal?
A large stuffed crust pizza with garlic mayo, cookie dough cheesecake for dessert and a huge strawberry milkshake
- The song that gets you up on the dance floor?
Definitely something RnB or Hip hop – preferably old school but Chris Brown – Loyal never fails to get me up there haha
- What was the last thing you bought?
A Starbucks soy latte
- Your dream holiday destination?
Italy. The food, the sun, the sights, the men…
- The shop where you spend the most money?
Supermarket aside, I would say ASOS gets a fair share of my bank balance
- Your five kitchen staples?
Avocado, almond milk, eggs, salmon and pesto
- Phrase you live by?
-There’s no time like the present
-Work to associate your current state with your future self
-Treat others how you wish to be treated
- Beauty product you couldn't live without?
Either moisturiser or lip balm. I'm currently using L'Oreal triple active day moisturiser and Maybelline Babylips lip balm
- What is your greatest strength and weakness?
Strength - I am good at seeing the positive side of things
Weakness – I can be very impatient
- Five handbag essentials?
Phone, purse, lip balm, water, hand cream
- Favourite smell?
Freshly baked bread
- Least favourite trait in others?
Dishonesty, bad manners and not being loyal (I know that’s three but I couldn't choose just one!)
- What cheers you up?
Relaxing in my PJs and watching a good film with a mug of hot chocolate
- Best ever holiday?
A girl's holiday to Tenerife with 3 of my best friends when I was 18. SUCH great memories.
- If you were a dessert what would you be?
Hmm probably cheesecake because you can get it in any country, it has lots of delicious layers and there is a flavour to suit everyone
- Ultimate girl crush?
Too many! My top three are Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge and Rosie Huntingdon-Whiteley
- What would be your dream job?
A fashion and beauty journalist
- What’s the best advice you've ever been given?
To be myself and not worry if I don’t fit in with others. Do what makes you happy - everyone’s different and it’s better to be individual than to be a sheep and follow the crowd.
A few of my favourite things...
Givenchy Dahlia Divin
Loccitane Rose Hand Cream
To Kill a Mockingbird
Sex and the City
Chad Michael Murray