Friday 28 March 2014

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-purpose Dry Oil




I have always suffered from quite dry skin - especially in colder months, so I make a habit of moisturising every day using a body butter or body oil. I recently finished the Garnier Ultimate Beauty Oil which I loved, however I decided to splash out on a slightly higher end oil after having the urge to treat myself to something a little more luxurious.

 Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-purpose Dry Oil has been hailed as ‘the supermodels oil of choice,’ and is highly recommended in the beauty world. Nuxe, being a French skincare brand is extremely good quality and despite being on the pricier side, their products always deliver excellent quality and have that feeling of luxury.

The Huile Prodigieuse oil is multi-purpose so can be used on the skin, hair and nails, although I have been using it on my skin only. The oil is non-greasy and absorbs quickly so there is no need to wait around after applying it and the scent is a delicious mixture of jasmine and Turkish delight – sounds strange but believe me it smells lush!

My skin has been silky smooth and nourished since using the oil and it has added a touch of Parisian indulgence to my daily post-shower routine. I would definitely recommend this oil as well as other products from the Nuxe range, such as their Crème Prodigieuse Enrichie moisturiser and Rêve de Miel Hand and Nail Cream which are both products that I have been equally impressed with.

Have you tried any Nuxe products? What did you think?


Holly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment